The programme will recruit and train 100 students from five universities in Kenya; namely Strathmore University, University of Nairobi (Main Campus), University of Nairobi (Lower Kabete), Jomo Kenyatta of Agriculture and Technology, Kenyatta University.
Students will be taken through a rigorous training of our programmes below in order to become agents of change.
- Lifebuoy School of Five Programme which motivates children to practice handwashing with soap during the 5 key occasions
- Lifebuoy Super School of Five Programme in partnership with Sightsavers. The programme motivates children to practice hand and face washing during the 5 key occasions with the aim to prevent Trachoma
- Lifebuoy Neonatal Programme that motivates new mothers to practice handwashing across critical occasions before touching the baby
- Blueband Good Breakfast Programme teaches children about the importance of a daily nutritious breakfast
- Pepsodent Brush Day and Night Programme teaches children the importance of good oral hygiene and encourage brushing twice a day
Want to be a Hero for Change? Email the following details to firstname.lastname@example.org or via whatsapp on 0799581781
- Name & surname
- ID number
- Student number
- University name & campus
- Contact number
- Email address