Introduction to Unilever
No matter who you are, or where in the country you are, the chances are that our products are a familiar part of your daily routine. Every day, all over the country, people reach for Unilever products.
Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we've grown into one of the world's most successful consumer goods companies.
Look in your fridge, or on the bathroom shelf, and you're bound to see one of our well-known brands. We create, market and distribute the products that people choose to feed their families and keep themselves and their homes clean and fresh.
People's lives are changing fast. As the way we all live and work evolves, our needs and tastes change too. At Unilever we aim to help people in their daily lives. So we keep developing new products, improving tried and tested brands and promoting better, more efficient ways of working.
We have a portfolio of brands that are popular across the country. Popular because of our two key strengths:
- Strong roots in local markets and first-hand knowledge of the local culture.
- World-class business expertise applied internationally to serve consumers everywhere.
Focusing on performance and productivity, we encourage our people to develop new ideas and put fresh approaches into practice. Hand in hand with this is a strong sense of responsibility to the communities we serve. We don't only measure success in financial terms; how we achieve results is important too. We work hard to conduct our business with integrity - respecting our employees, our consumers and the environment around us.
Unilever is proudly one of the country's leading suppliers of fast-moving consumer goods in all our three divisions - Foods, home care and personal care.
- We are the largest seller of packet tea with our Lipton brand leading the Foods and Beverages category.
- We are the category leader in margarine in the country with the Blueband brand.
- In savoury our Royco brand is a household name that can't be ignored.
Home & personal care
- We are highly visible in the home care market in the country, which includes cleansing and hygiene products.
- Our home care products,Omo, Sunlight and Key Soap are household names synonymous with home care.
- Within the personal care market, we are very visible with brands like Lux, Geisha, Close Up and Pepsodent to help you look and feel good.